With community support and interest, CVARR is positioned to become the lead resource for advancing community conditions, norms, systems, and policies for substance use, prevention, treatment, and recovery in Central Virginia. All of our members are committed to the development of trust, transparency, and transfer of knowledge to advance our shared mission.
We make it our priority to have representation from each of the 12 Drug Free Community sectors at the table because we know that in order to meet people where they are, we need to understand what is happening where they live. We value the voice of our grassroots. That is why there are no required qualifications to become a member of CVARR.
12 Drug Free Community Sectors
5. School Systems
6. Youth-serving organizations
7. Religious or Fraternal organizations
8. Law Enforcement
9. Civic and volunteer groups
10. Health care professionals
11. State, local or tribal agencies
12. Other organizations involved in reducing substance use