- This event has passed.
CVARR Monthly Coalition Meeting
March 2, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Monthly CVARR Meetings
- WHEN: The First Tuesday of every month from 5:30pm-7:00pm
- WHERE: The Lynchburg Health Department: 307 Alleghany Avenue Lynchburg, VA 24501
- Effective until September: The Coalition is hosting virtual meetings via Zoom
- For meeting link information please email Kali.Miller@HorizonBH.org.
- In response to COVID-19, CVARR has transitioned to a fully virtual platform until precautionary restrictions are lifted by the state. See virtual meeting times here.
Monthly Coalition Meetings CVARR meetings welcome the general public to participate in our monthly discussion and action-network created to advance the work of prevention, treatment and recovery as it pertains to substance use in our community.
Within the large group discussion all coalition members are encouraged to ask questions, propose innovative changes, and offer valuable insight and updates to the discussion.